www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
Your collection database

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
Your collection database
VPR
Site Admin

Post Your collection database Reply with quote
The database now allows you to store your collection.

its in early stages so not bulletproff and needs some ironing out.

you must be logged onto the forum to use it.
but just click on a game and add to your collection.

Ive been trying to add all the games, but its slow progress feel free to add any games you like to the database just make sure that if its a variation on an existing title you slecte its seed titile in the left dropdown so it keeps them nice and tidy linked together.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:58 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
CrazyCatman
Adept
Adept

Post Reply with quote
Not sure if it is just me... but I can't seem to add a variant.

I have tried to add my variant of Race, Spinout & Criptogram (black cardboard box, glossy black label).
I have added links to back and cart images, picked an image of the box front - and then I am met with
Quote:
(HTML TITLE)404 Not Acceptable
(HTML BODY)Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /database/create.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Removing the image links to back and cart seems to allow me to upload, but then the variant does not appear. Maybe it just take some time and/or admin approval.

I may have a few images (or can take some) useful for the site as it seems some cart/back photos and a bit of infomation is missing ("No known box", etc) that I may be able to help with using data from my own (small) collection.
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: